When you were a child, your parents probably never talked with you about money. No one taught you about money in school either. Yet you’re faced with important financial decisions daily.
- How do I pay off debt? Should I pay off my mortgage too?
- How much should I have in emergency savings or cash?
- How much should I save in my retirement plan at work? Am I saving enough?
- How can I lower my taxes?
- Should I buy or lease my next car?
- How do I save for my kids’ college?
- Create a system to simplify your income and expenses, track your assets and liabilities, and develop a disciplined debt repayment strategy.
- Build an annual top-down cash flow (income vs. expenses) and understanding of your saving potential.
- Set an annual savings goal and prioritize which accounts and investments to save excess cash into.
The 1%'s wealth strategies for your family
Inquire about Membership
Make the most of your money
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.