More on Steward:
Steward is a rapidly growing fin-tech start-up (built 1,000+ family waitlist with zero marketing spend), started by Harvard and HBS alum who is ex-Facebook, McKinsey.
Steward is distinguished by its mission to open up the wealth playbook up to first-generation high earners, democratizing access to investment, tax, and financial strategies that have traditionally been available only to America's most financially successful families. We are committed to empowering families to make the most of their money to help them take care of their families and live life on their own terms.
We are at a critical inflection point in Steward's growth, and this role will not only turbo-charge our growth but also critically shape our firm's future trajectory.
Seeking an energetic, detail-oriented self-starter to collaborate closely with our CEO on business operations and client service.
- You are passionate about our mission and eager to turbo-charge the number of families we can serve and impact.
- You love numbers and human psychology.
- You are ready for a wide variety of work assignments and experiences.
- You've been looking for a role that combines career satisfaction, earning potential, flexibility, and an overall opportunity to engage in meaningful work that changes others lives.
- Personal Finance: Gather and organize client data to help create tailored advice and action plans to help families solve their burning money questions - "when will i have enough to do the work I love vs. worry so much about money?", "how much home can we afford?"
- Automation: Streamline processes and integrate new technologies to enhance service efficiency and client onboarding
- Client family service: Help implement financial advice, manage client documentation (onboarding, money transfer), and respond to inquiries from families we serve.
- Business operations: Oversee billing, manage our CRM system, and lead project management for strategic initiatives.
- Data analytics: Collaborate on analytics for website to improve user engagement and conversion rates.
- Communications: Develop educational content, launch a monthly newsletter, and gather client feedback.
Learning & Development:
- We're committed to offering you professional development resources to grow your skills and groom you for future roles.
- In addition to on-the-job learning, you will (a) learn and implement the latest cutting-edge technological tools (b) develop a strong understanding of personal finance for you and those you care about (e.g., Where should you be investing your money? What could the road to financial independence look like for you? How do you plan ahead for potentially supporting your parents if needed?) and (c) learn the mechanics of running a business.
As early as March 1, 2024
- Minimum 3.7 GPA in any field. No personal finance experience required - we can teach you that part
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Highly detail-oriented - committed to exceptional service and exceptional execution
- Scrappy, get-things-done attitude
- Strong work-ethic - willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations
- Curious and quick learner
- Comfortable with Excel
- Pithy communicator
Steward is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Paid via competitive salary ($70,000) and incentive bonus, with access to health and retirement plan. Given our rapid expansion, this role offers significant growth potential, both in terms of responsibilities and compensation.
(a) introduce yourself
(b) describe what distinguishes you in three words
(c) share what personally interested you about Steward's mission